+ 1.1. The instrument panel and control means
+ 2. Maintenance service
+ 3. Engines
+ 4. Cooling system
- 5. Greasing system
5.2. Check of the thermostat of the oil pump
+ 6. The power supply system
+ 7. Release system
+ 8. Fuel system
+ 9. A running part
+ 10. A suspension bracket and a steering
+ 11. Brake system
+ 12. A body
+ 13. An electric equipment
+ 14. Electroschemes
Самая свежая информация урна металлическая у нас.
Details of system of greasing
1. Oil картер
3. An arm of the oil filter
4. Перепускной the valve of the oil filter
5. The oil filter
6. Reinforced a hose;
7. An oil radiator
|8. The bottom cover of the block of the cylinder
9. A leading gear wheel of the oil pump
10. A conducted gear wheel of the oil pump
11. A cover of the oil pump
12. Редукционный the valve
13. Atomizers for cooling of the bottom of the piston
14. Маслосливная a stopper
The scheme of lubricant system of the engine 4D56T
Check of backlashes in the oil pump
1. Backlash check between external diameter of a leading gear wheel and раточкой pump cases
2. Backlash check between external diameter of a conducted gear wheel and расточкой pump cases
3. Backlash check between teeths of gear wheels and a dividing sickle
4. Backlash check between end faces of gear wheels and a plane of the case of the pump
The engine has greasing system under the pressure created шестеренчатым by the pump with a drive directly from a cranked shaft (cм. Fig. of the Detail of system of greasing). Except the oil pump, in structure of system of greasing the oil filter and an oil radiator, and also the atomizers established in the basis of each cylinder through which oil for cooling of the bottoms of pistons is sprayed are included.
The oil pump шестеренчатого type with internal gearing.
Pressure of oil idling, kgs/sm2 – 2.
Pressure of operation of the gauge of a control lamp of pressure of oil, kgs/sm2 – 0,3.
Pressure of opening of valves of atomizers for cooling of the bottoms of pistons, kgs/sm2 – 2.
On engines 4D56Т instead of шестеренчатого the oil pump the pump with трохоидальным the gearing, providing more high efficiency is applied.
Pressure of opening редукционного the valve of the oil filter, kgs/sm2 – 1,5.
Course of the valve the thermostat of an oil radiator, mm:
– At air temperature: 34,5;
– Shipped in oil, нагретое to 100 ° With: 40.
Temperature of opening of system of cooling of oil: 80 ° With.
The replaceable filtering element is supplied built in перепускным by the valve.
At operation in normal conditions the filtering element is subject to replacement through each 10000 km of run, at operation in heavy conditions – through each 6000 km of run.
Pressure of opening перепускного the valve, kgs/sm2 – 5,5.
Mark of a filtering element: Mitsubishi.
On engines 4D56Т the new oil filter with two steps of clearing of mark Mitsubishi is established.
The oil radiator of lamellar type is established before a radiator of system of cooling of the engine 4D56Т.
Cooling ability, kDzh/ch: 12,98.
The greasing system includes a by-pass highway with перепускным the valve directing oil to an oil radiator (fig. the Scheme of lubricant system of the engine 4D56T see).
Thanks to it the continuous supply of oil to rubbing details of the engine in case of a contamination and impassability of an oil radiator is provided. Opening перепускного the valve established on a lateral face of the engine, is defined only by oil temperature. At the open valve it allows to reduce time necessary for a warming up of oil at start of the cold engine.
| PERFORMANCE ORDER
| 1. For removal of the oil pump remove the bottom cover of the block of cylinders.
| 2. Remove a gear wheel of a drive of the oil pump.
| 3. Remove a cover of the oil pump. Remove conducted and leading gear wheels of the oil pump and put on gear wheels adjusting labels that at assemblage to put them in former position.
|4. For check of a technical condition be convinced, that teeths of gear wheels have no traces of deterioration and damages.
|5. Using a set щупов and the data resulted in subsection, check up backlashes (fig. Check of backlashes in the oil pump see):
– A backlash between teeths of a leading gear wheel and a dividing sickle, mm: 0,22–0,35;
– A backlash between teeths of a conducted gear wheel and a dividing sickle, mm: 0,12–0,22;
– A backlash between end faces of gear wheels and a plane of the case of the pump, mm: 0,04–0,10;
– A backlash between external diameter of a conducted gear wheel and расточкой pump cases, mm: 0,12–0,22;
– A backlash between external diameter of a leading gear wheel and расточкой pump cases, mm: 0,03–0,09.
Assemblage of the oil pump is made in an order, the return to dismantling, observing the labels put at dismantling on gear wheels.